REGULATION NUMBER: Reg 47/GMA 9, 10
This policy is formulated in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. It relates to the collection, storage,
security, accuracy, use and disclosure of personal information as well as the individual’s rights to
access and correct personal information.
Stems FROM HOME Limited t/a Stems FROM HOME 2021 VERSION
The persons involved with enrolling a child with Stems FROM HOME service (such as Stems FROM
HOME Consultants or Stems FROM HOME Learning Advisors) must ensure that the tamaiti
parent/guardians have a clear understanding of the privacy clauses and what they are giving their
THE PRIVACY OFFICERS FOR STEMS FROM HOME ARE:
Emma McAlister, Stephany Wofinden and Cherilynn Buckingham
IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO:
1. Use information collected for the purpose it was collected for.
2. Ensure personal information is securely stored.
3. Ensure information collected is accurate.
4. Make available to a person information held about them.
5. Ensure any notifiable breaches are reported.
DATE REVIEWED: May 2021 NEXT REVIEW DUE: May 2023